cheap tidy block grab anyone

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/727814944601928 ... 400 quid ... local to me

"For Sale:- Palfinger Brick Grab and Rotator in superb condition & working order. £400 ono "

1614628772272.png
1614628794264.png

diggerjones

diggerjones

Surely if you needed a grab similar to mine, that would be easy to alter. Even with my limited skills i could have a go

V8Druid

V8Druid

Surely if you needed a grab similar to mine, that would be easy to alter. Even with my limited skills i could have a go
those Palfingers are very good in that they close up pretty tight ... not completely, but close ...... TBH if i didn't already have a parallel motion block grab, I'd just go buy it .. 's cheap and 10 miles away ..... in fact I might anyway :unsure:

CPS

CPS

That is cheap..... considering what I got 500 quid for last year🤣

Giles

Giles

I guess you’d need a rotation circuit to use it or some fancy valve? If it was nearer I’d have it, have manual grab but it’s s**t haha

V8Druid

V8Druid

I guess you’d need a rotation circuit to use it or some fancy valve? If it was nearer I’d have it, have manual grab but it’s s**t haha
got one ;) ..... and a VA-r :giggle:

V8Druid

V8Druid

sold .... deposit taken ... if he doesn't collect on Wednesday, I'm next on the list ..... he's mad if he doesn't :rolleyes:

diggerjones

diggerjones

My grab i just plumbed it into bucket ram

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

sold .... deposit taken ... if he doesn't collect on Wednesday, I'm next on the list ..... he's mad if he doesn't :rolleyes:
I would take it if you changed your mind . So long as you didn’t mind putting it up for a wee while !