Caster wheels

J

Jimoz

Well-known member
It might be getting pikeyed up with a bit of threaded rod if I can't find owt else suitable!
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
How long a bit of rod do you need? could you cut it out of a suitably long 1/2UNF or UNC bolt? Might be easier to order/find? If you only want a short bit that is....
or make an axle that one could screw a 1/2" bolt into each end of
 
J

Jimoz

Well-known member
Behave @V8Druid you know that's beyond the capabilities of a rough old chippie like me.
Anyway the local guy emailed back he stocks axle tube.
Looks dear for what it is I've got 5 lengths of 25mm curtain rail for sone wardrobes coming from toolstation Tuesday for about 15 quid. Wonder whether I should sacrifice one for an experiment
 
J

Jimoz

Well-known member
20200711_102934.jpg
 
Top