JD450A
Moderattor🐾
Contact Us – Cambrian Plant Sales and Hire
www.cambrian-plant.co.uk
Anyone dealt with these lads before?
www.cambrian-plant.co.uk
I used to deal with a bloke from where there, but i`ve got a feeling he`s packed up and these lads took over. The bloke I used to speak to was called Andrew.Contact Us – Cambrian Plant Sales and Hire
www.cambrian-plant.co.uk
Anyone dealt with these lads before?
They have offered me what I want for my little kobelco. But I have a policy of vetting dealers that buy cheap mini diggers off me like f**k. Already had the prior dipshit who's name was mud on here try and purchase it.I used to deal with a bloke from where there, but i`ve got a feeling he`s packed up and these lads took over. The bloke I used to speak to was called Andrew.
What are you looking at? I Priced transporting a tractor later on this week, if I go the scenic route I`ll be passing close enough to cast an eye over if you need to.