cambrian plant sales

craig

craig

Well-known member

Anyone dealt with these lads before?
I used to deal with a bloke from where there, but i`ve got a feeling he`s packed up and these lads took over. The bloke I used to speak to was called Andrew.
What are you looking at? I Priced transporting a tractor later on this week, if I go the scenic route I`ll be passing close enough to cast an eye over if you need to.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
I used to deal with a bloke from where there, but i`ve got a feeling he`s packed up and these lads took over. The bloke I used to speak to was called Andrew.
What are you looking at? I Priced transporting a tractor later on this week, if I go the scenic route I`ll be passing close enough to cast an eye over if you need to.
They have offered me what I want for my little kobelco. But I have a policy of vetting dealers that buy cheap mini diggers off me like f**k. Already had the prior dipshit who's name was mud on here try and purchase it.
 
craig

craig

Well-known member
The bloke I used to know was sound, but I`m 99.9% sure he packed up.
 
G

Gez_lewis

Active member
not to far from me, havnt dealt with them myself but have spoken to them quite a lot about bits and bobs, if you want to pm the name of who your dealing with I can say if its legit or not. im abit late to the party tho I think
 
Top