C.V

B

Bigmace

Hello I'm Alex 36 based in Redruth Cornwall, I have just completed a CPCS excavator licence above /below ten tons tracked with lifting operations. I have been employed in youth work for the last eight years but needed a change and always fancied operating a excavator. I'm looking for employment from the 12th July 2019 onwards ideally based in Cornwall. I have limited stick time, four days but I am focused and commited. I have a year of landscape gardening experience and a year of road repair and paving experience.

Privately I have renovated two houses, fitted kitchens, hardwood flooring, levelling, tiling, plumbing, painting and managing external trades. I have some mecanical experience being the son of a garage owner and level 2 in mig welding thick plate, first aid at work, full clean uk driving licence, own transport. Keen to learn and earn.

Last edited:
Mintsauce

Mintsauce

Hi mate I don't think it will take you long to find something. Welcome anyway😉

B

Bigmace

Little update I managed to find work doing ground works and some operating of different excavators, excavating for drainage, loading dumpers, digging footings.

I have enjoyed some learning but have been let go due to the irregularities in my availability caused by having half custody of my two children. Fingers crossed, I may have a trail week directly with another employer next week.

B

Bigmace

Some pics
IMG_20190807_152753108.jpg
IMG_20190807_152844250.jpg