diggerjones
Well-known member
Are these worth buying
decent 3ft is hard to find ... when you want one and is the tool for moving sh1t on the arse of a jake ..... vee bucket'd be handy at the right price, if you've any decent quantity of ditches to keep cleared/vee-edI'm going to buy the 3' and 2' to go with the 3cx I've just got. Think that clay spade would be handy to have.
Buy them all....its better to have many buckets and only use once i a blue moon than but stuck without any.....as you can tell ive millions of buckets in my yard.I'm going to buy the 3' and 2' to go with the 3cx I've just got. Think that clay spade would be handy to have.
the three footer's worth a ton of anyone's coin Rory£50 each bar the v bucket, that's worth £150
mine included if you don't wanna keep it Dylanthe three footer's worth a ton of anyone's coin Rory
You say that, but to be honest I've had plenty of chances at similar sets. £50 a bucket tends to be how it averages out IMHO. with the exceptions being V Buckets. Even 3cx graders second hand are getting commoner.the three footer's worth a ton of anyone's coin Rory
you find a 3 footer, like that one in Dylans pix, for 50 quid Rory ... chuck it in the truck for the next time you're upYou say that, but to be honest I've had plenty of chances at similar sets. £50 a bucket tends to be how it averages out IMHO. with the exceptions being V Buckets. Even 3cx graders second hand are getting commoner.
I've one in my yard I might part withyou find a 3 footer, like that one in Dylans pix, for 50 quid Rory ... chuck it in the truck for the next time you're up![]()
...... pretty please