Brake fluid🤔

Gecko

Gecko

Well-known member
I can't imagine that machine makers went to the effort of having special seals in the master cylinder and then fitted a cap that says "use dot 4".
Pretty sure my 3CX says DOT4 on the reservoir where you must only use oil. (I'll check)
 
Canal Navvy

Canal Navvy

Well-known member
Matbro definitely had DOT 4 on the caps and I really can't see them having had the master cylinder fitted with different seals so I'm virtually certain that they were intended for automotive use.
Having a "special " made wouldn't have worked with their policy of chopping and changing suppliers depending on who had put them on stop 😉
 
Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
my thoughts too ... or does it really have a clutch Mog??
Yes got a clutch😢 sadly, I could stick a fresh engine and auto box in but it has a nice water cooled 4 pot in there (that’s the cab heater sorted) but a shitty 3 speed box😢

it’s going to drive the same way as it came from the factory not like the other one👍
 
Top