Bowser cleaning

Richard Hunton

Richard Hunton

Well-known member
Hi all,

Im in need of a couple of 1000 ltr bowsers cleaning out, both empty , ones definately had diesel bug in it, any recommendations on either somewhere in the north east to send them or is there a product I cam buy to do it myself?
 
Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Well-known member
When I first read this I thought it was ‘Browser cleaning’! 🤦‍♂️😂 my first thought was @JD450A will probably know something about this!

Is there not a member on here who posted a vid of them refurbishing bowsers? Can’t recall their username?
 
Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
When I first read this I thought it was ‘Browser cleaning’! 🤦‍♂️😂 my first thought was @JD450A will probably know something about this!

Is there not a member on here who posted a vid of them refurbishing bowsers? Can’t recall their username?
Yea the tractor hire guy from Lincoln 🤔
 
diggerjones

diggerjones

Well-known member
Screenshot_20230308-222517.jpg
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
When I first read this I thought it was ‘Browser cleaning’! 🤦‍♂️😂 my first thought was @JD450A will probably know something about this!

Is there not a member on here who posted a vid of them refurbishing bowsers? Can’t recall their username?
wasn't it that new guy with the pristine tool boxes :unsure:
 
S

Stroppymonkey

Well-known member
A chap I know makes good money driving around the country cleaning them. Pumps them out then jets them out with clean fuel , then pumps that out as well. Hate to see his RAMS for using derv for washing.
 
Top