Bought two sanys - have I gone mental?

L

Lee

What transmission does it have in @Lee ? I don’t know too much about class tractors, price seems fair for a 135/145hp tractor.. I got told the replacement cost for my John Deere was 110k !!!
Not really a tractor man so not sure if it’s a john Deere box on it, the engine is I think. 4 ranges 6 cogs, I just press the auto switch in them and let the machine sort it out, but the little thumb switch console is easy work up and down anyway, 40k but seems to run at 45, was toying with 50k but most people I spoke to suggest you need 200hp min to be able to use it properly

L

Lee

Another exciting addition to the fleet tonight
A8752F1E-FDE1-4258-9A97-7AD55E10A4B6.jpeg

L

Lee

Was planning on draining most of the oil, jet washing and having outside the little farm shop as a bit of an advertisement but it’s very rough. Might just whack on eBay…would it be worth £600? Everything works but it’s rough

S

Smiffy

Was planning on draining most of the oil, jet washing and having outside the little farm shop as a bit of an advertisement but it’s very rough. Might just whack on eBay…would it be worth £600? Everything works but it’s rough

If everything works I reckon you could probably triple that figure

William127

William127

I’m not getting into a bidding war but I do need a cheap tractor for boat launching. If Dylan doesn’t have this and anyone knows of something similar please give me a shout.
I might be tempted to part with my mf industrial 203 (35 3 cylinder engine, 65 back axle I think) in a couple of weeks if I buy the one I currently have my eye on...
Has no gauges or wings but it starts absolutely the button and being an industrial it has a proper lever hand brake, which is probably useful for boat launches.
I'll stick it on here if I decide to sell it. 👍

L

Lee

Thinking about it, if you lot are in the market for old s**t that needs a bit of work, I’m also selling a htd 5 day tracked dumper (that meets that criteria) that’s a bit tired. Any interest? Can go on a pallet anywhere in country. £3600+vat?

Attachments

• 3BA7F114-9F05-4CF0-956F-8C37D053B6F8.jpeg
    3BA7F114-9F05-4CF0-956F-8C37D053B6F8.jpeg
    302.5 KB · Views: 86
L

Lee

All 3 going nicely, no problems yet. Couldn’t rate the smaller ones highly enough.

Just had first full services..bought the kit of sany to keep warranty intact. The little ones are £60 ish, 3t was £80 ish….cheap enough and easy to work on. Still think the 3t is a bit too heavy but the self drivers get on alright with it.