Boris Partygate

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Well-known member
Got to be honest, the latest news on the Party investigator, about to step down as he has been grassed up, for having a party, has mad me wonder how long can Boris hold on.

Been a blue supporter through and through but boy this surely has to be time to now say good bye.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Got to be honest, the latest news on the Party investigator, about to step down as he has been grassed up, for having a party, has mad me wonder how long can Boris hold on.

Been a blue supporter through and through but boy this surely has to be time to now say good bye.
fox ... hen house ? ...... pass me the 12 bore ... Browning M2 50 cal.
 
Grahams

Grahams

Don't complain - suggest what's better
The thing is Boris is really good at campaigning and winning elections. I can’t see another Tory ever winning mayor of London. But, he doesn’t have it when it comes to actually doing the grind and running the show. He needs to surround himself with good people, rather than idiots to please his wife or no hopers so they are not a threat to him.
The trouble as well is anyone who wants to do any Conservative policies like Cummings gets a huge media campaign against them and who wants that? There don’t seem to be many conviction politicians left who want to take on the system and make it better, just wets who are more interested in next days twitter.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
Don’t disagree with any of that, but the problem is, who DO we vote for?
Nobody comes to mind who is any more appealing

I liked that Politician with an Iron grip a while back..... He had a funny name like Abba Handza....

1639806222144.png

Oh wait he was a terrorist and not particularly handy.... To be fair it's easy to mix them up these days :ROFLMAO:


Reality is there is no one left to vote for...... Sadly.
 
O

OBL

Well-known member
I just voted lib dem in North Shrop’s, first time for me… the Tory candidate to replace Paterson was a barrister from Birmingham told to keep quiet as he knew nothing of the area. Totally out of touch and taking for granted the “safe” rural blue seat.
Couldn’t ever vote labour now after they voted through Boris vaccine passports for him.
In a general election I think I’d be classed as politically homeless!
 
TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Well-known member
I just voted lib dem in North Shrop’s, first time for me… the Tory candidate to replace Paterson was a barrister from Birmingham told to keep quiet as he knew nothing of the area. Totally out of touch and taking for granted the “safe” rural blue seat.
Couldn’t ever vote labour now after they voted through Boris vaccine passports for him.
In a general election I think I’d be classed as politically homeless!
I feel your pain. I have tried to explain to SHMBO that the Lib Dem victory is a mid term protest at many issues. It would need a minor miracle for me to vote labour and there are so many issues with the Lib Dem’s that they are not a credible opposition alternative to the blues.

I agree with all the comments regarding there being no real true politicians around worthy of a vote. are we heading for coalition chaos again.
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
I feel your pain. I have tried to explain to SHMBO that the Lib Dem victory is a mid term protest at many issues. It would need a minor miracle for me to vote labour and there are so many issues with the Lib Dem’s that they are not a credible opposition alternative to the blues.

I agree with all the comments regarding there being no real true politicians around worthy of a vote. are we heading for coalition chaos again.
That’s what you get with a right leaning labour government. Keir starmer is not cutting it . He’s trying to appease everyone. It’s a shame they managed to oust Corbyn at least he was complete polar opposite to Boris .
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
I’ve never voted Tory , I like a few of the party politics but an Eton educated self serving bunch of old money toffs that steer things from the back rooms will never represent me or the working class.
I actually feel Unrepresented by any off the political party’s at the moment. I end up being an SNP party voter as it’s the only way I can see to break away from Tory rule . It’s quite sad that I’d take an independent Scotland rather than a permanent Tory run uk.
 
Top