Bomag BW90 ADL

S

Steve

Well-known member
Looking to service my Bomag roller & would be interested to hear from anyone with experience particularly any filter numbers etc. Engine is a single cylinder Deutz & oil filter seems easy enough to get,I think the air filter is the oil bath type. The hydraulic filter is a spin on type but I am unable to read any numbers on it and I don’t know if there are any other hydraulic filters in the tank.
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Hi Steve

Check out Rico filters, they have a handy drop down box thing so you can usually work out what engine you have and go from there .... We use them a lot and they seem ok
 
D

DaveDCB

Well-known member
Another one for Rico, select machine and order filters, simple. I only use them for less valuable and older kit mind you.
 
S

Steve

Well-known member
I have looked on Rico filters site but I have only been able to find engine oil filter & diesel filter.
 
Mick-the-fitter

Mick-the-fitter

It’s what I do!
It’s all about working temperature the roller wouldn’t exceed any specification for either 32 or 46
 
Top