Best Grease gun end?

doobin

doobin

Anyone know where I can get hold of a few of the Alemite 3-jaw ones mail order in the UK?

S

Smiffy

Anyone know where I can get hold of a few of the Alemite 3-jaw ones mail order in the UK?

Skf are the dealer
Don't know how much they are now but a few years ago where about 3.50 each

R

rossandson

Funny enough. Just posted about this again on an old thread.

Came across these today. It was actually push fit. Then pull outer to release and sprung off. It felt nice to use too. But unsure of cost.

M

Monkeybusiness

Funny enough. Just posted about this again on an old thread.

Came across these today. It was actually push fit. Then pull outer to release and sprung off. It felt nice to use too. But unsure of cost.

I’ve got one of those - it’s crap tbh. Was OK when new, but quickly jammed up in the mechanism and became useless.

R

Russell

Weirdly I've just bought one of those and it fits only 1 or 2 nipple's on my E10. I just went and got a chinesey crappy one from Toolstation and it fits them all!

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
This is the one I use fits all the recessed pins on my Hitachi's
looks nicely made Stu
Weirdly I've just bought one of those and it fits only 1 or 2 nipple's on my E10. I just went and got a chinesey crappy one from Toolstation and it fits them all!
that's sad .. looks a good tool

B

bigdigger77

Been buying Alemite grease guns from "Spaldings" who sell groudcare and farm equipment parts.They do list the ends as a part.

ALEMITE® 3-Jaw Connecting End​

Product Code: 16273
£6.63 each

Find the Alemite grease guns very good but bit expensive, guess you get what you pay for.