Backhoe boys uk

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
So we are creating a brand . It wants to run futher than this but working with the USA equivalent we currently have just released these stickers due early Jan 100mm

£5.00 for one and £2.50 for each additional
83142F04-4267-4B21-B876-30743BE99443.png

BE714791-9940-4183-BD6C-C3E7734D59C7.png
 
D

DaveDCB

Well-known member
Issue is in the states everything with a boom/bucket is a backhoe , over here it’s limited to a backhoe-loader. Don’t think I have heard anyone for a long time reference any kind of excavator as a backhoe(other than a 3cx)
 
Bri963

Bri963

Well-known member
Issue is in the states everything with a boom/bucket is a backhoe , over here it’s limited to a backhoe-loader. Don’t think I have heard anyone for a long time reference any kind of excavator as a backhoe(other than a 3cx)
It’s a regional thing over there. Backhoe, hoe, HEX, ex, trackhoe, occasionally 360.
 
Top