Auction watch

pettsy

pettsy

Well-known member
Unimog involved in Manchester accident posted by Giles https://www.planttalk.co.uk/threads/oops.2744/post-242585

Now up for sale on Copart!
IMG_0256.jpeg

IMG_0257.jpeg
 
S

Stroppymonkey

Well-known member
Popped over to the monthly sale for a look yesterday.
Nice freshly refurbed Ford force 3000. Wonder why it’s in auction rather than private sale?

Not much to catch my eye this month, I did puzzle over the very heavy duty galvanised cage though. Cannot work out its purpose . Some of the welding is a bit s**t so I assume it’s a farm built thing.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8846.jpeg
    IMG_8846.jpeg
    274.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_8860.jpeg
    IMG_8860.jpeg
    375.7 KB · Views: 29
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Popped over to the monthly sale for a look yesterday.
Nice freshly refurbed Ford force 3000. Wonder why it’s in auction rather than private sale?

Not much to catch my eye this month, I did puzzle over the very heavy duty galvanised cage though. Cannot work out its purpose . Some of the welding is a bit s**t so I assume it’s a farm built thing.
God knows why the handles ... you'd never pick it up :oops::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
 
6

6feetdown

Well-known member
Any use to anyone.

Road planing

 
Top