Auction watch

doobin

doobin

could be a cheap start-up high tip for someone

I have the Lumag, which is slightly better built and has been a good machine for the money to be fair. I paid 2.7k plus vat a few years ago, if this goes for sub 2k Inc delivery and vat which I suspect it might then it’ll be a steal.

maz

maz

I think there's a few on here with Avant/Multiones? It's in a FB group though so link probably won't work for most. Maybe try finding seller direct.

1657294258356.png

1657294279244.png

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Nice tow tug, with a built in modern mechanical education series😆

J

Jimoz

Quinto auction

" The 22 cranes in the catalogue realised a total of £5.12m at the auction "

the 2005 two-axle Terex AC35L was bloody cheap at just £30,000. :oops: gift !!
Didn't realise they had gone pop. Can't be from what they were paying the drivers I couldn't believe how low it was when I asked the guy driving 5 or 6 year ago. All the responsibilities and the lads on the scaffold messing about with some timber getting paid more. 🧐

Giles

Giles

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
not sure what for but ive a feeling that this would come in handy one day @V8Druid would love it

looks like a drop on aux winch for a crane ... be about 9t line pull ... fk knows where they get the 150t from ... could well be an aux off a 150 machine.
got the same tail spigot on the line as is on Russ's .. quick release, out of the tail yoke ... very clever and quick.. makes reeving up a POP ... not cheap to replace though
the rope on that winch is worth well over 10 times the current bid .... if it was local I would sure as hell be on it ..... that is worth a LOT of money to the right man and worth plenty just as a winch
THAT'S A GIFT

Last edited: