APF show

M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
Going on Friday, probably going to stay over and do Saturday as well.
A mate has arranged a bus from Nantwich if anyone wants to join us? It’s a great show, loads of interesting kit always there (plenty of it being demo’d).
 
Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
I think I’ll be taking gear down🤔 there not decided if to stop for the full 4 days (first day setting up stand) or travel home then go for a day, then travel back to collect the gear, seems a lot of travelling to me🤔😂😂
 
craig

craig

Well-known member
I think I’ll be taking gear down🤔 there not decided if to stop for the full 4 days (first day setting up stand) or travel home then go for a day, then travel back to collect the gear, seems a lot of travelling to me🤔😂😂
They used to have a truck parking area on site.
 
Top