Anyone going to the Engcon dig day in Petersfield today or tomorrow?

doobin

doobin

Well-known member
Only ten minutes up the road from me so I'll show my face. Anyone else?
 
D

DaveDCB

Well-known member
Didn’t know they were holding another one.. they haven’t been plugging them very well!
 
D

DaveDCB

Well-known member
Popped in, very wet. Despite the rollers being the wrong way around for me I surprised myself with how easy I found it to operate one, so that's another thing I need to buy :rolleyes:
Next time you jump on just flick them out of the joystick and spin them around 😉
 
Bri963

Bri963

Well-known member
Bit of a trek for me Doob, and unfortunately I have to go in tomorrow.
 
Gunners

Gunners

Well-known member
Ill be there Saturday, its pretty close to me and Im trying to close the deal on another tilty so see if I can beat the price down a bit
 
Top