Anyone finding ground too hard

GazCro

GazCro

Well-known member
You can fit 4x 20L Jerrys in the tank to my findings. £2/L ..... Realistically it's £2.50 a Litre time you dick around putting it in there.
I dunno £160 is still too much but it's a bit sweeter than £200 I'll stick to working it out at pump price. If there's one thing about the change to white it'll be making a lot of folk realise how much they are using/wasting.
 
hiluxman

hiluxman

Well-known member
I dunno £160 is still too much but it's a bit sweeter than £200 I'll stick to working it out at pump price. If there's one thing about the change to white it'll be making a lot of folk realise how much they are using/wasting.
I doubt it. They will see they are burning the same amount of liters just that the cost of the liters has changed and that cost is passed on whether directly ie on a we fuel hourly rate or indirectly when say crushing brick so they put up price per ton. Ect ect.

Either way I've seen no alteration to anyone's attitudes now we are on white.
 
GazCro

GazCro

Well-known member
I doubt it. They will see they are burning the same amount of liters just that the cost of the liters has changed and that cost is passed on whether directly ie on a we fuel hourly rate or indirectly when say crushing brick so they put up price per ton. Ect ect.

Either way I've seen no alteration to anyone's attitudes now we are on white.
To a degree yes but for those who actually consider fuel use and cost it'll either give you an advantage when pricing or the opportunity for a little more margin.
 
Top