Vinpetrol
Well-known member
Sounds like your going to need a couple of lines of Bolivian marching powder as wellSo where do you get one of these grassmen jumpers? Fairly urgently- it's just my dad's offered me use of his 1979 Zetor this weekend.
Sounds like your going to need a couple of lines of Bolivian marching powder as wellSo where do you get one of these grassmen jumpers? Fairly urgently- it's just my dad's offered me use of his 1979 Zetor this weekend.
Ohh nose sherbetSounds like your going to need a couple of lines of Bolivian marching powder as well
Accurate enough for Merriam-Webbster to use verbatim!It’s a cult started for adolescent tractor drivers to have some form of identity when they’ve not got the musto gillet, Chelsea boots, jeans and cream and green check shirt on coked off their tits while doing 50mph live on snap chat
So where do you get one of these grassmen jumpers? Fairly urgently- it's just my dad's offered me use of his 1979 Zetor this weekend.
I'm with you in the fight back gunners , put me down for a pencilYou lot are missing the essential mullet hair cut, which was very in at Lamma this year.
We laugh at the young lads with this stuff plastered all over dads tractor, but you've got to hand it to the guys running the Grassmen channel - they have really made the most out of filming tractors going up and down fields. People have made VHS tapes of tractors working for years but these guys have stepped it up another level, and at £45 a hoodie I'd say are making more money out of filming farming than they are doing it.
Now, anyone for some Gunns merch?![]()
I’ll tell you what if we’re splashing the cash I’ll have 2 pencils , can I have a vat invoice to pleaseI'm with you in the fight back gunners , put me down for a pencil
Massey 65? Is that an industrial with a bit of red bodywork or maybe a swapped front axle for power steering?f**k it, if a TV personality is exempt from the law so am I.
Original front axle, industrial everything elseMassey 65? Is that an industrial with a bit of red bodywork or maybe a swapped front axle for power steering?
How about my pal that actually took this down the road earlier in the week......I can feel a who can get nicked first thread coming on
And don't worry about to many chainsYea fed up being law abiding whenever we don’t even have a government here, f**k them, back to tractor and red diesel
View attachment 46871
Put one on and decided it was enoughAnd don't worry about to many chains![]()
![]()
Taylor and braithwaite on the A66We watch the show about his mum and the farm he did an apprenticeship at local Hyundai dealer from age 16 if I recall
Its the thought that count's.Put one on and decided it was enough![]()
Too feckin rightYea fed up being law abiding whenever we don’t even have a government here, f**k them, back to tractor and red diesel
View attachment 46871