doobin
Well-known member
What are you guys paying for planings and for crushed concrete?
lucky lad Mog .... I'm waiting for my guys to get some back into stock ... their yard's emptyI payed £140 for a 8 wheeler load of plannings last week, was his last load and was pretty full![]()
That a local fella? Another contact wouldn’t go amiss to help fill my wheelwash in..I payed £140 for a 8 wheeler load of plannings last week, was his last load and was pretty full![]()
Where's type 1 from please. Think you must be local to meAll 20t loads
£14.50 / ton limestone type1
£12/ ton planings from stockyard(less direct from the road)
£9 /ton 6f2
But as shown on another thread some prices are going up tomorrow for me, annoying really that fuel has dropped 10p/litre the last few months!
And is that plus carriageWhere's type 1 from please. Think you must be local to me
Yes a good pal of mine used him for years will text his numberThat a local fella? Another contact wouldn’t go amiss to help fill my wheelwash in..![]()
Where's type 1 from please. Think you must be local to me
guys ..... could some one pretty please, tell me just what all the various abbreviations are for agg ... I used to know it all as 20mm / 3/4" to dust, or clean 12mm / 1/2", etc., etc., ..... Have no idea WTF type x, y, z is??? or point me somewhere i could find it all ?![]()
Type 1 Limestone £28/t
10/20mm Shingle £30/t
6F2 £20/t
Obviously getting ripped off judging by the prices Dave is buying for. But I am in Hampshire/Surrey and I think the type 1 is bought in by train from Wales. So not exactly local...