803 hydraulic top up

A

arnbll

New member
I've exhausted online, hours & hours of searching - service manuals, quick start guides and you tube cannot confirm this.

I feel crazy I cant find it, but can someone confirm that this is the hydraulic filling cap, next to the filter cap?
JCB filler cap.jpg
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I've exhausted online, hours & hours of searching - service manuals, quick start guides and you tube cannot confirm this.

I feel crazy I cant find it, but can someone confirm that this is the hydraulic filling cap, next to the filter cap?
View attachment 62830
that's not the same machine as you put pix up of, in the other thread is it?
 
Gecko

Gecko

Well-known member
Don't forget to fix the breather or the oil will deteriorate rapidly
 
K

krcola

New member
Hello i have the same machine you fill oil by screwing the big metal lid counterclockwise
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20240906_180132.jpg
    IMG_20240906_180132.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 104
Top