4x4 needed for Ukraine

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
We have been helping supply, used atvs and vehicles plus anything else to a lovely local lady who’s Son is assisting on the front line in Ukraine as a medic.
Sadly his vehicle was shot to crap yesterday but he is ok. However we need to get him and then another vehicle . Does anybody have any cheap 4x4 vehicle, pick up etc doesn’t need mot just needs to start and run
Really appreciate any help any of you can do. This is directly helping save lives in Ukraine . There’s so much more I could say but not allowed , anything is a help, tools, ear defenders, 4x4s, vans , atvs, trailers.
449106685_10169251369975122_1255652466647313865_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 449051525_10169251392440122_6722200677866938506_n.jpg
    449051525_10169251392440122_6722200677866938506_n.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 128
  • 448915881_10169251370185122_3613938743055242137_n.jpg
    448915881_10169251370185122_3613938743055242137_n.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 114
  • 449133535_10169251369980122_3140091755100189836_n.jpg
    449133535_10169251369980122_3140091755100189836_n.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 449112035_10169251370220122_5246451627008334855_n.jpg
    449112035_10169251370220122_5246451627008334855_n.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 147
M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
Get her to get in touch with Macclesfield Ukrainian Aid on Facebook - they send loads of vehicles and aid out there and are a brilliant bunch of selfless volunteers. I doubt there is another uk organisation better placed to get your friend’s son a 4x4 quickly.
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
We are connected right to the front line , have been getting all sorts out there I can’t say to much but this is a direct connection. It’s hard to explain
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
IMG_8390.png



Dig deep guys , this poor lady is asking if she needs to put anything in.


IMG_8391.jpeg
 
M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
We are connected right to the front line , have been getting all sorts out there I can’t say to much but this is a direct connection. It’s hard to explain
Honestly, get her to speak to the Macclesfield group. This is what they do, they are incredibly well connected. They have sources of vehicles (just about to deliver a load of ambulances to the front line) and contacts across the whole of Ukraine.
I was on a bus coming back from Lviv with them (we’d dropped off a load of vans and 4x4s) and a Ukranian lady sitting in front of us heard why we were there and told one of the organisers that her partner on the front line was desperate for a 4x4 as his had been shot up. They delivered a ford ranger to her fella the following week.
One lad from Hong Kong on my convoy went back and enrolled in the Ukrainian army(!) - they lost 5 guys from his company last week…
It’s a right old mess out there, whatever your thoughts on the rights and wrongs of the whole situation.
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Hey so yes already in touch with that group as I say it all helps . She is connected to her son who’s doing his best
I have many videos of opening parcels of goodies for the soldiers. Of using the supplied vehicles for evacuation etc I’m not asking to contact another group I’m trying to source another set of funding to help her and her son / their group out as much as we can
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Got some donations out a chunk to it myself , this will be in Ukraine Tuesday to a mechanic for a service then straight on the front line in the hands of soldiers . Need more
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8522.jpeg
    IMG_8522.jpeg
    255.8 KB · Views: 129
Top