25k to spend

A

aidank

As per title, I have a budge to of 25k to spend on a 10-15ton 360 machine. Its main purpose will be land work drainage etc, digging foundations.

What would you recommend.

Any bad machines to be avoided

Any known things to look at on viewing.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
As per title, I have a budge to of 25k to spend on a 10-15ton 360 machine. Its main purpose will be land work drainage etc, digging foundations.

What would you recommend.

Any bad machines to be avoided

Any known things to look at on viewing.
you jumped ship then :giggle: ..... presumably tracks ? :unsure:

K

Komatsu

I’d have a word with Ross, he should be able to get you hooked up with something half decent.

Bucket on wheels

Bucket on wheels

Here are some options

https://www.finn.no/b2b/constructio...egment=8003&price_from=100000&price_to=240000

Screenshot_20190813-231007_Opera.jpg

Last edited:
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
howdy, even if i cant supply i am happy to help.

is 25k inc vat?

how much work will you do ? 20k is the bottom end of the daily use 13 tonne market in my opinion (plus vat)

A

aidank

well you can't say it's not well equipped Frank :oops::eek: lot of tool for £11k ..... could've given the man the link to the full toy box though :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

what country is all that in, Norway or Sweden maybe ?

Bucket on wheels

Bucket on wheels

Give me your wish list and I can see what's available

580_1535165540.jpg
471_639785374.jpg
579_660311402.jpg

A

aidank

howdy, even if i cant supply i am happy to help.

is 25k inc vat?

how much work will you do ? 20k is the bottom end of the daily use 13 tonne market in my opinion (plus vat)

25 was to be including the VAT, i may have to stretch to 30 including VAT

V8Druid

V8Druid

what country is all that in, Norway or Sweden maybe ?
mostly Norway .... they've got some shopping trolley :oops: .... with some quite well maintained bargains ;)

I was trying to making him not get lost 😜
to maneuver on a Norwegian site ain't the easiest when you don't know the language 🤣😋😋
(y) aye ... know what you mean Frank, (y) but the ol' Google-ator is bloody handy on there :) .... and there's always the fall back option :rolleyes: ... talk to Frank :giggle::giggle:

V8Druid

V8Druid

that dog is gonna have a hell of job getting that into a pen :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1565733550184.png

pity we don't see more bladed larger machines over here

Nice lil' '05 'Drema Frank .. £21k with an S60 Engcon tilty .... well shod too ... pity about the broken screen and 10k hrs :(
1565733984748.png

A

aidank

the hyundis are usually a bit cheaper than the hitachi, what is a machine like shown in the pictures like when it clocks up hrs

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
We recently sold a 10000 odd hour ish Volvo ec140 from 2007 and it sold very fast for about 19k iirc. It wasn’t end of life actually felt in good order however it shows the bottom of the market for a good useable daily machine imo. You would want to put putting 1000 hours a year on her.

You should for 20-25 k get a decent enough yoke. I sadly have nothing at the moment