2020 Shopping List

BertB.

BertB.

Active member
Set of pallet forks for the tractor, and maybe the quick attach system my friend developed. I have some carryover work in the spring and a possible septic field to do.
 
JimboCX

JimboCX

Well-known member
Just waiting on delivery of two new case diggers in the next couple of weeks. My brother has traded in his CX130D for a new CX145Dsr and I have replaced my Zaxis 30u with a new CX37c
EA05117A-86BF-4D0F-BC7D-5E09BAF9BE51.jpeg
04672C07-7976-4521-A784-3C80E17D279C.jpeg
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Akerman h3 if I can find a good one and a ford 8830
be a nice find :cool: ... there's a guy on one of the FB pages I belong to has a peach ........ but if this is a wish list/dreams thread .... I'd love to find one of these at the right money :giggle::giggle:

hydrema_r800.jpg


hydrema_r_800.jpg



hydrema_r800_vaha_9t.jpg


original.jpeg


r800-2.jpg


r800-3.jpg


r800 .jpg


but'd have to be the VA model
and as a jake replacement ..

hydrema 614 .jpg
 
V

Volbar1

Member
be a nice find :cool: ... there's a guy on one of the FB pages I belong to has a peach ........
be a nice find :cool: ... there's a guy on one of the FB pages I belong to has a peach ........ but if this is a wish list/dreams thread .... I'd love to find one of these at the right money :giggle::giggle:

View attachment 11267

View attachment 11268


View attachment 11269

View attachment 11270

View attachment 11271

View attachment 11272

View attachment 11273

but'd have to be the VA model
and as a jake replacement ..

View attachment 11274

but if this is a wish list/dreams thread .... I'd love to find one of these at the right money :giggle::giggle:

View attachment 11267

View attachment 11268


View attachment 11269

View attachment 11270

View attachment 11271

View attachment 11272

View attachment 11273

but'd have to be the VA model
and as a jake replacement ..

View attachment 11274
I wonder how many Hydrema r800 got delivered to uk customers?
Would it be the same bloke on facebook with the h3 that had an article in earthmovers? I've been looking for a couple of years now for one and just missed one at Rj mclean I think it was.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I wonder how many Hydrema r800 got delivered to uk customers?
Would it be the same bloke on facebook with the h3 that had an article in earthmovers? I've been looking for a couple of years now for one and just missed one at Rj mclean I think it was.
I believe it was .... in very tidy fettle ..... (y)
I doubt there are any R800s in the UK .... rarely see them come up anywhere :cry:
 
S

Steve

Well-known member
Thanks. I'll call tomorrow to see how much they want for it, it looks tidy. It could go next to the two 7810 I got last year.
I did a bit of work on a 7810 converted it to 5disc brake system as brakes weren't that good on it.
Also did a bit of work on a 8830 which had electrical gremlins with the powershift.
 
J

Jimoz

Well-known member
Some second-hand 10.5 80 18 tyres. Got them on eBay a pair for 41 quid and local too.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Some second-hand 10.5 80 18 tyres. Got them on eBay a pair for 41 quid and local too.
'nother tidy looking pair here Jim ... your area too I think
 
V

Volbar1

Member
I did a bit of work on a 7810 converted it to 5disc brake system as brakes weren't that good on it.
Also did a bit of work on a 8830 which had electrical gremlins with the powershift.
I had to pull apart one of the 7810s, rear main seal and pto shaft fooked
20190807_144600.jpg
.
 
Top