Anyone had any prices recently.especially kubota u27 Nick...
Nick... Well-known member Mar 22, 2020 #1 Anyone had any prices recently.especially kubota u27 Nick...
Stubota86 Well-known member Mar 22, 2020 #2 Nick... said: Anyone had any prices recently.especially kubota u27 Nick... Click to expand... I was quoted £24.5k plus vat for an 8026 with buckets and manual hitch in November. heard a lot of people sing the praises of the latest Yanmar SV26
Nick... said: Anyone had any prices recently.especially kubota u27 Nick... Click to expand... I was quoted £24.5k plus vat for an 8026 with buckets and manual hitch in November. heard a lot of people sing the praises of the latest Yanmar SV26
doobin Well-known member Mar 22, 2020 #3 Kubouta KX-027-4 was 26.5k last year when I asked. Bobcat E27 27k but saved the difference and then some with 5 years 0%
Kubouta KX-027-4 was 26.5k last year when I asked. Bobcat E27 27k but saved the difference and then some with 5 years 0%
V8Druid do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better Mar 22, 2020 #5 give it a couple of months and you'll be able to bid 'em