1” impact gun

D

Davedb

Well-known member
Aup lads just brought this Brance gt 350 I need a throttle cable joint and a air filter and cover for it any ideas where to get bits
Cheers
 

Attachments

  • 7A6C09DD-AE42-4DB0-832C-AE7B1DD42DC0.jpeg
    7A6C09DD-AE42-4DB0-832C-AE7B1DD42DC0.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 173
  • A051C0A6-DC33-46E7-AFAD-A1B901EC8D27.jpeg
    A051C0A6-DC33-46E7-AFAD-A1B901EC8D27.jpeg
    188.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 31F40E5A-BEFB-4334-B6D2-0AC0AB9D4BB4.png
    31F40E5A-BEFB-4334-B6D2-0AC0AB9D4BB4.png
    843.4 KB · Views: 167
Shovelhands

Shovelhands

Well-known member
L&S Engineers would be my first port of call, but I’ve never heard of that brand, no idea if they’d do it?
 
Gecko

Gecko

Well-known member
It's a Hitachi engine which means 'it exists'. What I mean is, it'll be used elsewhere.
It looks about the right size to fit a brush cutter, so a chainsaw / mower shop might recognise it.
 
D

Davedb

Well-known member
Emailed the website sounds like they are willing to send parts total of £43.62 for the bits I need with postage job might just be able stand it😂
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Aup lads just brought this Brance gt 350 I need a throttle cable joint and a air filter and cover for it any ideas where to get bits
Cheers
looks a bit newer/posher than my bolt buster
WP_20220918_16_48_00_Pro.jpg
1667502262705.png
 
Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
Aup lads just brought this Brance gt 350 I need a throttle cable joint and a air filter and cover for it any ideas where to get bits
Cheers
You found one then👍👍
 
Top