Zoomlion equipment?'

barracane

barracane

Well-known member
1677084704670.png

1677084724602.png


I noticed on the net a new manufacturer that is emerging on the market "Zoomlion equipment"
I see that the Chinese market is establishing itself, like the bruce lee film from China with fury okarate kid and maestro miaghi, but these machines are really reliable, in Italy I believe that with cifa they build pumps and concrete mixers, what do you know? and what do you think .. from China with fury?
do not carry to leave, but carry for home..
1677084968389.png
1677085003665.png



1677085075614.png
1677085108585.png
komatsu??


1677085130216.png
1677085157454.png
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
Chinese bulldozers to the rescue like the Red Army?
1677139534452.png
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Russel had one some time ago .... but not for long ... wasn't impressed ... think @Conor may have a bit of experience of the Zoomlion cranes
 
Last edited:
APhillips

APhillips

Well-known member
They were in line to buy the Terex Construction segment back when it was for sale in 2016/17, not 100% sure why it never happened.
 
Top