Why wont it work 🤔

Richard Hunton

Richard Hunton

Well-known member
Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong please
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220202-215709_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220202-215709_Samsung Internet.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 198
Giles

Giles

Well-known member
Videos can’t be uploaded like a photo can you have to upload to the likes of YouTube etc then copy link to here
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
as said Rich ....... has to be uploaded to youtube or some other app. like photobucket (but that's dire for vids)..... then share the link to here :(
one here for @po79 :giggle:
 
Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

Well-known member
as said Rich ....... has to be uploaded to youtube or some other app. like photobucket (but that's dire for vids)..... then share the link to here :(
one here for @po79 :giggle:
That's all I needed to convince me I don't need one😅😅
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
That's all I needed to convince me I don't need one😅😅
bear in mind that that was maybe the first time I'd sat on that in a looong time .... and it was only running slow ... I can be smooth with it when it's wound up and i've had a bit of time on it .....
they'll never be an easy flow sharing ride with just a single little pump and a pretty basic valve block .......
but beats the hell out Spear and Jackson's 1RB offerings and a pick .... it's powerful enough to break itself, if you don't treat it with respect and use it with finesse
 
Top