diggerjones
Well-known member
Off bottom of thwaits dumper air filter.
A floppy jobby is the last thing anyone wants.Technical term is ‘tweaky flappo jobby’.
I've got one of themA floppy jobby is the last thing anyone wants.
I’m not the one putting pics of mine on the internet to be fair!A floppy jobby is the last thing anyone wants.
I would if mine hit the floor like his.I’m not the one putting pics of mine on the internet to be fair!
I think he’s left his cock ring on too long - it’s on the floor next to his blackened floppy jobby in the first pic. Done the same job as a castration/docking ring by the looks…..I would if mine hit the floor like his.
Sounds about right - I’d imagine nowt but dust would eject from Dylan’s floppy jobby nowadays!!!LOL ..... dust ejector Valve Dyl
![]()
Dust Ejector Valve T23262 T23263 Fits John Deere 820 830 920 1020 1120 1130 1140 | eBay
Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Dust Ejector Valve T23262 T23263 Fits John Deere 820 830 920 1020 1120 1130 1140 at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products.www.ebay.co.uk
![]()
Holdwell Single Ejector Valve Dust Air Cleaner 28462G01 for E-Z-GO 1996 -2019 | eBay UK
Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Holdwell Single Ejector Valve Dust Air Cleaner 28462G01 for E-Z-GO 1996 -2019 at the best online prices at eBay UK! Free delivery for many products!www.ebay.co.uk
God that takes me back to primary schoolAll this banter reminds me of an old joke from my pre woke racist childhood, When an Irishman got talking to a West Indian and he said how come you west indians have such large todgers, The west Indian replied when we are young they tie some string around the end and hang two bricks from it and leave it for a couple of weeks Paddy says ahhh i will give it a try to be sure, After two week he bumps into the West indian again, The West Indian ask Paddy how things are going and Paddy says well i think I am half way there as its turned Black!
Did yours turn black too?God that takes me back to primary school![]()