What Perkins fuel filters go on 2007 6 tonne thwaites

Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
Had an issue with my thwaites dumper today . I think I have a choked fuel filter . I’m working 50 miles away and I read the numbers to my local filter parts supplier over the phone he said he’d leave one out for me to collect on my way home but he’s forgotten to do it 🤯. I don’t want to drive a 100 miles to get the numbers . Anyone know what they are ? Both are Perkins , the big one has the pump on top of it (I think it’s a pump) and the other has the glass bowl underneath it . I’m hoping to get them in inverness in the morning if I can get the numbers
 
Vinpetrol

Vinpetrol

Well-known member
Thanks gents ! That should enable me to get them tomorrow. Or at least cross reference from the cross land number
 
Top