What has happened to CNM

O

Old Operator

Well-known member
Hi I used to be a member at CMN - managed to reset my password - & can login - it shows I have - but the moment you click on a post - just repeatedly asks me to login again & again. Also says I do not have permission to see attached files (photos) Pity as they do seem to have some good stuff say on old Whitlock machines. I am close to giving up in frustration, cannot contact a moderator, have spoken with Holger in Germany. Admittedly I had not posted for some time on there
 
O

Old Operator

Well-known member
Solved it, - all works on an older laptop with Windows 7 installed. Seems there are problems if on Windows10 - we use the same free virus protection on both
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
steam powered XP ..... no problems
 
Top