Website critique

M

Monkeybusiness

Well-known member
If you hit the plant forum quick link it doesn’t work on my iPhone - however if you follow the drop down link it works fine (but I think you may be better having this take you to a descriptive screen with its own link possibly, as it immediately brings you here with no apparent connection to your business).
About us page has an unnecessary capital N on new.
Website looks great imo. That Loadall would be better parked in my yard though!
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Hi All

http://sandhillplant2.preview.webmanagementconsultants.co.uk/

its not exactly finished but is nearly done, please can you go on it on your devices, pc , mac, phones or in @V8Druid a Commador

any feedback greatfull apreciated
one of them'd be a bit too modern for me Ross :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: .... steam is the way forward :giggle::giggle:

very nice to see a website that is fully priced :cool: ... so refreshing :giggle: ... no POA s**t (y)... I'd give that an eleven out of ten :cool::cool: .... navigates well and good pix too :):)
 
Simon edwards

Simon edwards

Well-known member
Nice site,quality looking kit too,I will definately be in touch when buying time comes around.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
If you hit the plant forum quick link it doesn’t work on my iPhone - however if you follow the drop down link it works fine (but I think you may be better having this take you to a descriptive screen with its own link possibly, as it immediately brings you here with no apparent connection to your business).
About us page has an unnecessary capital N on new.
Website looks great imo. That Loadall would be better parked in my yard though!
this is what I get from the quicklink at bottom of page

untitled.JPG


and that's it .. goes no where :unsure::confused: ...... link at top of page comes straight to home page here (y)

summat not turned off/on maybe @Regy53 ??:unsure:
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
this is what I get from the quicklink at bottom of page

View attachment 9314

and that's it .. goes no where :unsure::confused: ...... link at top of page comes straight to home page here (y)

summat not turned off/on maybe @Regy53 ??:unsure:
what browser do you use please.

Edit, ok i have the same issue thanks for that :)

Going to have some edits made as im not happy about the plant descrition on the for sale pages
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
what browser do you use please.

Edit, ok i have the same issue thanks for that :)

Going to have some edits made as im not happy about the plant descrition on the for sale pages
google chrome Ross ;) .....

I agree with Monkeybiz .....
......(but I think you may be better having this take you to a descriptive screen with its own link possibly, as it immediately brings you here with no apparent connection to your business). .......
be good for everyone to see your involvement here (y) and the feedback from here would certainly give potential clients a reassurance few other websites'd achieve (y)(y):cool:
 
jd6820

jd6820

Well-known member
Very slick site, easy to browse and a smart image.

The only addition I would have is the ability to select a category once on the page is populated with results for the category you have selected. Basically meaning you can navigate the categories from the results page i.e. select 'excavators' at the home page it then displays results for Excavators, but leaves no quick way to view the other categories such as Backhoe or Dumpers etc... Without clicking back to home page or construction machines which then populates the whole page with all your stock. A potentially large amount of pages, when all you were after was backhoes. But that is just me being picky...

Very professional effort so far, I'd be very pleased if this was my own site. I'm sure on the final revision a security certificate will be produced for the site so it displays as a secure page. Maybe also see what is required regarding GDPR, when taking information on the sites 'Machinery Wanted' page.

Well done so far, it gets the thumbs up from me. (y) No clutter or unnecessary bling, should render well on most devices.
 
Top