Waterproofs

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
.............. the B&Bs are high front and backs IIRC .. will have a look see which ones they are in a minute
OK just looked ... no model/style name on 'em :( low/waist high front, high back and that'll zip off to wear 'em as just trousers .. think they're these
1580332558032.png


long coat to match is a hell of a price :oops: 250 quid :oops::unsure: ......... IIRC I gave 30 quid for the troos, on a special from Abarn.co.uk
 
D

DaveDCB

Well-known member
I always had bomber jackets.. they look ‘cool’ but my big helly Hansen ludvika coat is brilliant, had it over two years in all sorts of crap and it keeps on going, zip is broken but I don’t care, just stand out in any weather and it doesn’t bother me!
Lads hate it cause if I’m out in it they gotta stay out in it too 😂
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
I've always found the same I try and wear bib and brace overalls in the winter and have found a supplier of extra long flannel shirts
Since wearing these with a long waterproof over the top I haven't been cold
I find it funny the blokes that complain like hell about being wet cold uncomfortable but won't spend any money to look after themselves
Regular occurrence to watch them complain that the 50 quid superdry hoodie isn't keeping them warm as they put the hood up and it gets soaked but won't spend less on a separate jumper and hat as it's work clothes
aye keep dry - stay warm (y)
 
tinydigger

tinydigger

making machines look small since 1980
Haha
I got presented a pair of highvis trousers by the boss went and tried them on I was wearing 10inch boots and there was a 2in gap between the boots and trousers
sounds like a lot of my uniform it fits where it does lol my boss has taken to ordering me 7xl t-shirts so they are long enough to keep my back warm. I have a pair of insulated Hi-Viz bib and brace for wet work which are nice but you do sweat your nuts off normally team that with a Hi-Viz fleece and that does me. Never been one for waterproofs as find them to much of a pain in the ass as they rip so easily
 
Mark

Mark

Well-known member
yeh I've got a Helly Hanson B&B bottoms too ... bloody excellent, comfortable, warm and keeps you dry ... very easy to move about in
Got a set of jelly Hanson b&b off the sports soccer website last me three years now, for 15 quid they were well worth it
 
L

Lynchy

Well-known member
One piece Gortex suit ideal for winter
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20200130-184554.png
    Screenshot_20200130-184554.png
    761.4 KB · Views: 262
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
One piece Gortex suit ideal for winter
but what make is it ? I have a one piece fleece suit which under waterproofs is awesome ... IIRC it's a diving jobbie for in a dry suit ..... needs to be bloody cold to warrant it though :rolleyes:
 
Top