wanted

B

bobthebuilder

long shot chaps ,looking for 10 x 600mm stainles steel tubes 30mm ish ,climbing frame for grand kids, ta

6feetdown

A climbing frame?
These days you're going to have to fence it off, put up warning signs, a truck load of PPE and a three hour induction course.
Maybe there is a Climbing Frame game you can get for playstation :ROFLMAO:

hmm .. I assumed: 30diam x 600 long
Funny you should say that near our yard i priced a job 18 months ago (apparently I was too cheap convert a little toilet block into a hub and cafe 130k!) They put up a free to use anytime of day public climbing wall

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
A climbing frame?
These days you're going to have to fence it off, put up warning signs, a truck load of PPE and a three hour induction course.
Maybe there is a Climbing Frame game you can get for playstation :ROFLMAO:

hmm .. I assumed: 30diam x 600 long
ah right ladder rungs

D

DaveDCB

Hmm sounds about the same size a milking parlour pipes…. Which I sent aload off to the scrap man not too long ago 😢
Do you still need some?

V8Druid

V8Druid

didn't think this was dear .... too rich for what Russ wants, but at £18.5k thought it was a decent figure with 623 hrs on it, if anyone else was interested, Russ has their email address I think .
1693855495778.png

think we've found an ex2.2 locally .. but guy is away 'til Saturday ... guessing it's a grey import, by the colour ... well equipped and half hitch ..... 4.5k hrs
1693855696674.png

diggerjones

diggerjones

didn't think this was dear .... too rich for what Russ wants, but at £18.5k thought it was a decent figure with 623 hrs on it, if anyone else was interested, Russ has their email address I think .
View attachment 50974

think we've found an ex2.2 locally .. but guy is away 'til Saturday ... guessing it's a grey import, by the colour ... well equipped and half hitch ..... 4.5k hrs
View attachment 50975
Is it an airman

Storrsy

Storrsy

View attachment 50974

View attachment 50975
That Tak is a very good price I'd say if it's as genuine as it looks.

V8Druid

V8Druid

Think he was referring to the "Hitachi". made by Airman...?
ah right (y) ..... sorry Dyl .. didn't twig .... no pic of the plate .... have to wait 'til Saturday to find out :rolleyes: