Wanted : tipping trailer

D

DaveDCB

Will be buying one in the next week or so but thought I’d ask if anyone had anything - never know!

Ideally want a ifor TT3017, got to be tidy or I’ll just get a new one anyway!

Cheers

M

Monkeybusiness

Definitely buy new, second hand make stupid money.
Morris Buftons in Ludlow have always done the best deals from experience. Barlows are good too - I’d personally avoid HFB (there is bugger all aftersales service if you have an issue).

M

Monkeybusiness

Local to me and dan is tern valley trailers. Ivor williams stockest. I've had 2 off him
I’ve not dealt with him but heard he’s a good bloke - will try him next time!

There is another guy called Andrew Liverseed from near Leyland who is a really decent bloke and sells loads of different brands of trailers (but not Ifor). He’d be worth talking to IMO.

pettsy

pettsy

Bought my last two from HFB as they’re local-ish to me. T & A trailers were recommended and sounded clued up on the phone but the lower price wasn’t worth the travelling cost.

Lancs Lad

Lancs Lad

I’ve not dealt with him but heard he’s a good bloke - will try him next time!

There is another guy called Andrew Liverseed from near Leyland who is a really decent bloke and sells loads of different brands of trailers (but not Ifor). He’d be worth talking to IMO.

Wow what do you know...lived round the corner from there years ago never heard of him thanks for that!👍

D

DaveDCB

Definitely buy new, second hand make stupid money.
Morris Buftons in Ludlow have always done the best deals from experience. Barlows are good too - I’d personally avoid HFB (there is bugger all aftersales service if you have an issue).
Tis why I got my gx126 new, literally £200 in it between new and secondhand!! I got that one direct from ifor at Deeside, they are checking stock for me first thing Monday - sales guy emailed me back while not in work!

M

Monkeybusiness

Tippers are often on backorder - I’d be surprised if Barlows don’t have one in stock though.