WANTED Riddle/skelton bucket

Pedrod355

Pedrod355

Looking for preferably a 2 nd hand riddle/skelton bucket for a mini digger 30/40mm spacings

Cheers

Pedrod355

Pedrod355

Yes probably will do that, just grudge it a bit as only need for one quick job at moment !

wee_gus

wee_gus

Call Scott at milling international in Stirling and tell him I’ve passed you on

Op_Alx24/7

Op_Alx24/7

I’ve got one available with jcb hitch on it if anyone’s interested?

wee_gus

wee_gus

Alrigh Gus, never heard of them before,but will give them a shout 👍
Scott is decent to deal with, I was in last week, not sure if he any any riddle buckets but give him a call, very good on price for buckets and wear parts

Nick...

Nick...

I had one which worked well but made me feel really sick and nauseous after a very short time
Nick...

Op_Alx24/7

Op_Alx24/7

Here it is, has got 20mm gaps, its to suit JCB 3CX hitch

lgnV9vNCT4eR16B9DS49iA.jpgn7pFcq0cTbmy2SeET6U13w.jpgABd+%GMESqaYBhg4PXOQfg.jpgySnmM0KqSQWQuGsh3VC+eA.jpgFckvviVTQEShXH4C2EOA%g.jpg4lqD4bOhRVep0gBi3X1eDQ.jpgiffdv4g9Soq7crcd79R0Xg.jpg

Furniss

Furniss

I had one which worked well but made me feel really sick and nauseous after a very short time
Nick...

I have one for the 8T and the 1.5T but only use them sparingly for that reason - more than 1/2 hour with it on makes me grumpy :sick: dont suppose its great for the machine either.

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
Had a riddle bucket that I made, soon got rid, now I have a trommal bucket so much kinder on the machine and me

sandy2210

sandy2210

Anyone seen or used the steelwrist bucket with the ossilating fingers looks a good bit of kit on their website but despite emailing them twice cannot get a price for one for my 3 tonner

Shovelhands

Shovelhands

I think if you are going to do any serious amount of screening, then some sort of screening bucket is a better option. May cost a lot more to buy, but long term, you will put less wear on the carrier, handle a more varied range of materials, in more varied conditions and create a better product at the end of it all.

I’ve riddled a bit with the rake buckets, handy for five minutes work here n there, but not much more. Unless it extremely fine material with a sensible amount of large lumps so it riddles easily.
Otherwise it’s better in a screening bucket imo.