Unimog SEE loader and backhoe

barracane

barracane

Well-known member
Military unimog loader and backhoe

guys excuse me if I disturb you, I hope all is well with you we have reopened for a few days
sorry again, I take this opportunity to kindly ask you information about unimog type vehicle equipped with backhoe type excavator. what do you think? would you understand what scope it could have? thanks
1589992299463.png
1589992358678.png



1589992376393.png

case backhoe???

1589992502430.png


 
Stubota86

Stubota86

Well-known member
Military unimog loader and backhoe
guys excuse me if I disturb you, I hope all is well with you we have reopened for a few days
sorry again, I take this opportunity to kindly ask you information about unimog type vehicle equipped with backhoe type excavator. what do you think? would you understand what scope it could have? thanks
View attachment 15239View attachment 15244
View attachment 15245 case backhoe???
View attachment 15246

As its designed for military purposes, I don’t think it would compare to a conventional backhoe, for construction work anyway - imagine what a pain it would be jumping down from the levers and getting in the cab every time you want to move a few feet. I figure I t’s designed for clearing through stuff in a hurry and digging in trenches and strongholds when you need to hide not for construction work. Load height and stability would surely not be that good when using front loader.


That said it could come into it’s own clearing fire breaks in forests etc 🤔
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
these were posted a long time ago on the CEF ... got the same reception there ..... :ROFLMAO:
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
It's a Bit like the Gainsborough shovel built for the MOD It's designed to do everything, and it does everything poorly.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Military unimog loader and backhoe guys excuse me if I disturb you, I hope all is well with you we have reopened for a few days
sorry again, I take this opportunity to kindly ask you information about unimog type vehicle equipped with backhoe type excavator. what do you think? would you understand what scope it could have? thanks
hope you're well too boyo ... how is life in Italia ?
 
TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Well-known member
Would love it as a farm toy!!! Not sure what My Little Pony sticker would go on it!!
 
Gecko

Gecko

Well-known member
Would love it as a farm toy!!!
I was thinking the same - great for 'a bit of this, a bit of that', but not for a construction site.
Replace the hoe bucket with an auger and it'd be great for fencing.
 
barracane

barracane

Well-known member
thanks for your valuable opinions, I love unimogs but actually I think it is better to small backhoe or small escavator as you suggested, I hope all is well with you, besides the virus the econony is on our knees we are hungry black.

1590334881075.png
 
Top