The great reset, not that one.

TiltyShaun

TiltyShaun

Well-known member
Too much to list! Just this afternoon someone offered me an ifor 6’ wide plant trailer for £800. Needs a new hitch but floor recent and brakes / lights seem ok.
I’ll have it anyway as a spare, but I’m really hoping my 3t dumper fits on. Tape measure says it’s a couple of inches too narrow, but the sides are smooth and tyres have give in them 😂
Reminds me when the tape measure said my trailer was 25mm narrower than my mates tracked dumper that I needed desperately.
Got it on with the give in the tracks.
The bolts holding the idler wheels didn’t have such give when it come to getting it off!!
 
Furniss

Furniss

Well-known member
Too much to list! Just this afternoon someone offered me an ifor 6’ wide plant trailer for £800. Needs a new hitch but floor recent and brakes / lights seem ok.
I’ll have it anyway as a spare, but I’m really hoping my 3t dumper fits on. Tape measure says it’s a couple of inches too narrow, but the sides are smooth and tyres have give in them 😂
Don't blame you for snapping it up £800 over 5 years 0% interest approx £13.50 a month 👍 only need to use it once a month 🤪
 
Top