Slurry/water tankers for sale

Mark

Mark

6AFE2AA7-A253-45D5-9621-5D4500C1C2D8.jpeg

Couple slurry/water tankers for sale £600 each . None have pumps fitted.

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Very cheap, pity they are the other end of the country as look the right size to convert for the skip wagon to run Bowser for Attenuation Tests.
I was drooling at the axles Rory ;) and yes ..... t'other end of the country :(

Mark

Mark

Glasgow, G78 3an. No use to us now so wanting shot of them to clean the yard up.

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Probably right enough there, get the roller on the skip wagon and tow the bowser home 😁

Flip the Roller on it's side, Lift it on and leave the concrete weights behind, then chuck the light board on the bowser. Have to take the crossbar off the lorry for the height but should get under the bridges.

Has the Tanker got a large rear door or the piddly little ones? If it's a large one I could put the weights in there? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Mark

Mark

Flip the Roller on it's side, Lift it on and leave the concrete weights behind, then chuck the light board on the bowser. Have to take the crossbar off the lorry for the height but should get under the bridges.

Has the Tanker got a large rear door or the piddly little ones? If it's a large one I could put the weights in there? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Big enough to crawl through that’s about it 😄 could squeeze a couple in the passengers seat 😂