Simon Topper boxer 3E wiring diagram.

N

NED

New member
Hello.
I have a problem with Simon Topper boxer 3E, broken cables.
Please help with wiring diagram.
Thank you in advance.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG7239.jpg
    IMAG7239.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 167
N

NED

New member
I can't find any coordinates for this company, neither phone nor website.
If you know how to find this company, I would be grateful if you could help me.
 
Bob

Bob

Well-known member
I think they are no longer trading but could be wrong that's why I put the company up which use to sell them .
If you look at that site it says contact them if you have problems with your topper they will try and help if can
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2023-03-12-08-20-29-435_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-12-08-20-29-435_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 172
craig

craig

Well-known member
There has been threads about Simon toppers before, some info on here,
 
Mick-the-fitter

Mick-the-fitter

It’s what I do!
What works what doesn’t? Photos of control wiring area and valve block any breaks and switches in between!👍
 
Top