Sentences

J

Jimoz

Well-known member
Just read this one this morning. Sounds a lovely chap. Convicted of gbh stabbing a leaving some guy for dead, also putting a smoke grenade thru his missus letterbox after a row. Also had previous for fake imprisonment etc etc
4 years 6 months sentence
Out in 2 years with tag?
This is why nobody thinks twice about stabbing someone or carrying a blade.
 
JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Just read this one this morning. Sounds a lovely chap. Convicted of gbh stabbing a leaving some guy for dead, also putting a smoke grenade thru his missus letterbox after a row. Also had previous for fake imprisonment etc etc
4 years 6 months sentence
Out in 2 years with tag?
This is why nobody thinks twice about stabbing someone or carrying a blade.
Hangman's noose is too good
 
doobin

doobin

Well-known member
I was thinking crusifiction 👍
I have a nail gun... but should we use the brad gun? Might take a fair few shots to hold him up though, through narrower appendages. Should be able to tack a good number through the ballbag (y)
 
Quattromike

Quattromike

Well member-known
Is the not an attachment available to fit in any size pecker that allows you to drive fence posts, I'm sure one or two of them driven through would hold them in place for a while 🙈
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Apparently Pierrepoint used to sleep like a baby ... happy that a jury of his peers had reached the correct verdict and he was simply carrying out a job of work, executing the guilty.
think there'd be plenty of us about who'd feel the same for 99.99% of the arseholes we've all paid to keep in comfort for the rest of their natural :mad: 🤬 🤬
 
tinydigger

tinydigger

making machines look small since 1980
Agree. I'll donate a rusty old 6mm chain to the cause.
doobin don't waste good rusty chain on them i always have scrape 3mm wire rope hanging around the yard that I strip of damaged genie material lifts we can usejust has a few stands sticking out of it but already has a swaged eye on the end of it
 
S

Smiffy

Well-known member
doobin don't waste good rusty chain on them i always have scrape 3mm wire rope hanging around the yard that I strip of damaged genie material lifts we can usejust has a few stands sticking out of it but already has a swaged eye on the end of it

When he said old rusty chain I presume of the saw variety well used and very blunt would do
 
Top