Please sponsor for Macmillan

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Hi guys

My better half is walking for Macmillan charity this month

Its nothing major but she’s never done anything like it before and I really want her to feel like it matters, shes going to try and do 4 miles a day

it’s a Facebook only thing I think so if any of you could spare a pound it would be fantastic
If not then all good too

 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Hi guys

My better half is walking for Macmillan charity this month

Its nothing major but she’s never done anything like it before and I really want her to feel like it matters, shes going to try and do 4 miles a day

it’s a Facebook only thing I think so if any of you could spare a pound it would be fantastic
If not then all good too

would rather BACS it direct TBH, than give FB their silly slice Ross, for SWMBO to hand over personally :giggle:(y):cool:
Macmillan were good to my parents and happy to give to them .. but not FB :(
 
JD450A

JD450A

Moderattor🐾
Start a Bacs tin or similar and I'll chuck in something
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
just to confirm theres no fees here taken from FB it all goes to Macmillan :)
 
Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
I don’t do face ache but more than willing to fire some cash over to you if you can set up🤔
 
pettsy

pettsy

Well-known member
We’ll all just deposit random amounts in your current account 🤣
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Christ that’s hard work 😂 😂
We’ll all just deposit random amounts in your current account 🤣
all we need is a set of details ..can be PM-ed to those who ask for them and we can all reference the transfer "Macmillan" ... then take it out/transfer it when all received - or write one cheque (do they still exist?? :unsure::giggle:) to make the donation from PT (y)
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Or if I’d give yall my bank details , snd I pay it via the fb 🤣
Then you can setup my account for your new digger direct debits 😁
 
pettsy

pettsy

Well-known member
Or if I’d give yall my bank details , snd I pay it via the fb 🤣
Then you can setup my account for your new digger direct debits 😁

04C981AD-18A4-4531-BB50-8DE370F42123.jpeg
 
Bri963

Bri963

Well-known member
We already support. MacMillan regularly, and the other half ran a coffee morning for them a week ago. Raised quite a bit, it seems to be something a lot of people want to support As most of us have been affected in some way.
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
We already support. MacMillan regularly, and the other half ran a coffee morning for them a week ago. Raised quite a bit, it seems to be something a lot of people want to support As most of us have been affected in some way.
yeah Pam used to do/does a lot of baking for local ones of those .. few folks round here with the room do them and always well attended/raise plenty ... one of the few charities where the vast percentage of funds raised, end up in the right place and not some CEO's / hangers on's pockets 🤬🤬
 
Top