Vinpetrol
Well-known member
Hi All
who would you recommend to supply the above . I'm having a mare with local hitachi dealer trying to get the correct info then just getting reams of drawings not applicable , it shouldn't be this difficult
anyway , if anyone can recommend a good aftermarket supplier I would go with them . Maybe something @CPS could supply or recommend?
I want the full kit from base of boom to bucket including all the seals pins bushes links and arms .
cheers
vin
who would you recommend to supply the above . I'm having a mare with local hitachi dealer trying to get the correct info then just getting reams of drawings not applicable , it shouldn't be this difficult
anyway , if anyone can recommend a good aftermarket supplier I would go with them . Maybe something @CPS could supply or recommend?
I want the full kit from base of boom to bucket including all the seals pins bushes links and arms .
cheers
vin