barracane
Well-known member
opinions excavator SY 215 sany excavator rising sun performance advantages defects.
one of my villagers owns an old komatsu that he uses in the river to extract gravel with about 20 years of hard and honest work behind him, a serious, robust and tireless worker.
he would like to get a Sany 215 SY, he tells me that it costs around 30% less than other excavators from more famous competitors, I think the basic model is around €130,000, I think, what do you think about this Chinese excavator from China with Bruce Lee type fury, can you explain to me what is meant by the center of gravity and the gravitational center of the excavator with simple examples, thanks regards
one of my villagers owns an old komatsu that he uses in the river to extract gravel with about 20 years of hard and honest work behind him, a serious, robust and tireless worker.
he would like to get a Sany 215 SY, he tells me that it costs around 30% less than other excavators from more famous competitors, I think the basic model is around €130,000, I think, what do you think about this Chinese excavator from China with Bruce Lee type fury, can you explain to me what is meant by the center of gravity and the gravitational center of the excavator with simple examples, thanks regards