barracane
Well-known member
hello guys, sorry if I ask you the question, I hope well for the health sector.
if I can afford, I expose the question: according to you as professionals in the sector, what would be the ideal excavator, the one you would buy for every job and eventuality, the handyman, which you can use on site, in quarry in mine in the hills in the plains in the mountains in any situation for agricultural work in the countryside and in the mountains for forestry work. which brand and model, if you want to narrow the circle to 15, 18, 20, 23 ton medium excavators let me know thanks. which is the most versatile, handy and reliable machine, robust with good performance, easy to use, powerful and fast. thank you, I look forward to advice and opinions, experiences and criticisms
if I can afford, I expose the question: according to you as professionals in the sector, what would be the ideal excavator, the one you would buy for every job and eventuality, the handyman, which you can use on site, in quarry in mine in the hills in the plains in the mountains in any situation for agricultural work in the countryside and in the mountains for forestry work. which brand and model, if you want to narrow the circle to 15, 18, 20, 23 ton medium excavators let me know thanks. which is the most versatile, handy and reliable machine, robust with good performance, easy to use, powerful and fast. thank you, I look forward to advice and opinions, experiences and criticisms
Last edited by a moderator: