One of my work guys is braving the shave for macmillan

Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Hey guys

Last time I did this I had a great bunch of you donate even a few quid makes a difference

Ryan who has worked for me for 3 years nearly is just 25 going slightly thin, so he is braving the shave for charity next month for MacMillan .

I would really appreciate it if any of you would spare even a few quid it makes all the difference to the person doing it. As well as for those with the big C :( . Horrible thing

Let’s get him going ….

 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
Stop being tight 🤣 you guys did me good last time a solid £600 plus quid :) it’s for macmillion
 
Regy53

Regy53

I like cake
It’s about to go down guys keep donating
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6879.jpeg
    IMG_6879.jpeg
    317.8 KB · Views: 114
Routy56

Routy56

Well-known member
Donation target has now been achieved - let's try and exceed expectations boys ;)
Really wanna see those photos :ROFLMAO:
 
Top