new kid on the block

JD450A

JD450A

Feral as Fk 🐾
Well if anyone from JK Innovations is browsing on here, drop us a message and send me a unit.... if it lasts more than a month with me then no one will be able to say it's not fit for purpose 😂

Mogman

Mogman

What man as done, man can do, what never has,maybe
The controlling of the thing looks a bit on or off to me
making a tilting spinning thing is quite easy, it’s the seem less control that’s the complicated bit (in my head anyway)

B

Brendan

From my limited knowledge, seems quite notchy in working, or could have been the operator in the demo of spinning the bucket.
Probably not a huge saving for the actual unit, I'd imagine the control system is where the actual costs would differ.
To be honest can't believe the one on their demo machine looks like it was battered with a sledge hammer before being painted.
Buckets aren't like the usual engcon/rototilt versions look very square sides limiting use.

Seen a load on Alibaba although not this version

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
From my limited knowledge, seems quite notchy in working, or could have been the operator in the demo of spinning the bucket.
Probably not a huge saving for the actual unit, I'd imagine the control system is where the actual costs would differ.
To be honest can't believe the one on their demo machine looks like it was battered with a sledge hammer before being painted.
Buckets aren't like the usual engcon/rototilt versions look very square sides limiting use.

The Catsu,s on Alibaba are Chinese Bren ..... these are South Korean

V8Druid

V8Druid

I'd say that was the op Brendan .... JOS seems pretty cool with his ... said in the vid that this was their 'development' model and hadn't been 'fettled' !
some of the buckets were 'conventional and it had a PUP hitch under it ..... also had a 'proper' tilty grader in the second half of the vid but still on the PUP hitch dim.s

V8Druid

V8Druid

and another .......... http://en.jhtr.co.kr/sub.php?menu=5

1577053805223.png

V8Druid

V8Druid

Korean machines were regarded as the 'poor' end of the market when they started out/entered the European market X decades ago ... now they're main stream, front line equipment, respected the world over .... bet it doesn't take so long for their tilties to gain a reputation ... hopefully a good one :giggle:

and Caterpillar are now building their minis in China :rolleyes:

K

Komatsu

Korean machines were regarded as the 'poor' end of the market when they started out/entered the European market X decades ago ... now they're main stream, front line equipment, respected the world over .... bet it doesn't take so long for their tilties to gain a reputation ... hopefully a good one :giggle:

and Caterpillar are now building their minis in China :rolleyes:
Caterpillar have worked over in China for a long long time Gra, for an outside country to do stuff over there they have to partner up with a company over there. They are hand in glove with Lui-Gong, hence why a LiuGong loading shovel looks very similar to the Cat. They have sold over 360,000 shovels😱

Last edited:
R

Rob 210

I think the drone pilot should swap places with the operator.Done some lovely aerial shots