New income stream for Doobin

V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
bound to be able to flog a few of these @doobin -- after you've knocked a few out, with all that lovely timber you keep milling
1696264471271.png
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
Seems a tad cheap that
TBH I didn't think it was huge money ... those ring feeders, as said, ain't cheap, then you have sheets of polycarb, all the timber and the effort .. just thought it was a 'different' idea which might be marketable 'doon sooth' :giggle:
 
doobin

doobin

Well-known member
TBH I didn't think it was huge money ... those ring feeders, as said, ain't cheap, then you have sheets of polycarb, all the timber and the effort .. just thought it was a 'different' idea which might be marketable 'doon sooth' :giggle:
The last thing I will be doing in the coming recession is trying to market tat which every desperate laid off bloke will also be trying to do, to a shrinking buyer market!

Could make a thousand chopping boards a year off the waste from my mill!
 
V8Druid

V8Druid

do it as well as you can,but learn to do it better
The last thing I will be doing in the coming recession is trying to market tat which every desperate laid off bloke will also be trying to do, to a shrinking buyer market!

Could make a thousand chopping boards a year off the waste from my mill!
but then you'd have to buy a planer/thicknesser to get a finish :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)(y)
 
William127

William127

Well-known member
Our kids sold a load at school fair. Just wazzes em through thicknesser chucks hardwax oil on and bingo. Womenfolk love em.
I've made a fair few for relatives, because I enjoy making them. Bit of thicknessing, rout some nice radiuses, sand and an oil, lovely job.
I've been trying to build up a stock to do a Christmas fair but I know full well its not going to earn me as much as going to work for the day! 😆
 
Top