Lifton 850

J

Jrautolec

New member
Hope someone is able to point me in the right direction. I have a customers lifton 850 2002 model, shuttle lever and single pedal on the floor. The dumper has had an electrical fire, (which is why I've got it), I'm struggling to find any info regarding wiring diagrams etc. I've managed to temporary connect a few wires up, and can get it to start, the hydraulics all work, as does the steering, but when I select forward or reverse, it feels like it wants to move but can't. I've noticed a handbrake switch on the console, but as most of the wiring is now all 1 piece, I have no way of finding out how the handbrake works. Does it just isolate the drive solenoids, or is there an actual parking brake on it
 
Mick-the-fitter

Mick-the-fitter

It’s what I do!
It has what’s called a type of inching brake in the hydrostatic trans pump, it sounds like you have the solenoid power version with switch being on the dash, somewhere on the transmission will be a small hose, follow it back to find the valve and solenoid!
 
J

Jrautolec

New member
Ok, another strange one, I only really do electrics, I've got this dumper to move, it proper struggles to move forward, it will go on the flat, but any sign of a hill it slows to a stop, yet backwards, it's off like a rocket, and will reverse up a fairly hefty slope no issues, would there be a filter for both forward and reverse. This isn't really my problem, my job is only to get the wires working again, but it's a pain in the arse not being able to move it around as an when without having to go backwards!
 
Top