barracane
Well-known member
Liebherr L 531
Hi, sorry if I open the discussion, online in the used market I found a German wheel loader, the "Liebherr L 531", sorry if I have a weakness for German ones, but in terms of shape and design it is very similar to my beloved Hanomag 44d, could you provide me with information on this wheel loader, I believe that in terms of weight, performance and power it is similar to its cousin the Hanomag, comparing them which would you choose? both in terms of engine, mechanical transmission and structure, and in terms of robustness and reliability. thank you sorry for the inconvenience but liebherr in Italy is like a white fly in the earthmoving sector thanks regards.
CostruttoreLiebherrModelloL 531
Hi, sorry if I open the discussion, online in the used market I found a German wheel loader, the "Liebherr L 531", sorry if I have a weakness for German ones, but in terms of shape and design it is very similar to my beloved Hanomag 44d, could you provide me with information on this wheel loader, I believe that in terms of weight, performance and power it is similar to its cousin the Hanomag, comparing them which would you choose? both in terms of engine, mechanical transmission and structure, and in terms of robustness and reliability. thank you sorry for the inconvenience but liebherr in Italy is like a white fly in the earthmoving sector thanks regards.
CostruttoreLiebherrModelloL 531